Leading global organisation in Waterford seeking a Management Accountant on a 12 - 18 mth contract
- To contribute to the achievement of the site business plan through providing accurate & timely Management accounting information as required
- To help deliver sound Financial Management and Control witin our company
- To provide financial support to assist the achievement of region low cost manufacturing objectives & AOP targets
- To provide accurate and timely product costing data for new and existing products
- Participate in the Monthly, Quarterly, Year-end reporting, Periodic Forecasts and AOP processes
- The preparation of standard cost measures and their communication to site management
- To provide accurate product costings on a timely basis
- To provide accurate and timely cost centre spend reports to cost centre managers and site leadership team
- Contribute to & support the Management Accounting Team in delivering a high standard of service to both internal and external customers
- To support the ethos of lean culture, by the identification and systemisation of all relevant processes
- To contribute to the regions low cost manufacturing objectives by providing financial management and analysis with an emphasis on recommending remedial actions required
- Implement and support the corporate performance management systems
- To provide management accounting support to site projects
- Completion of specific aspects of Annual Operating Plan to agreed timelines
- Prepare and complete Monthly Reports, Quarterly reports & Periodic Forecasts
- Provide on-going financial support to site controller and site leadership team
- To ensure that appropriate controls are in place to achieve the highest economic level of compliance with corporate policies and relevant legislation
- To help ensure that financial reporting and audit standards and deadlines are achieved & maintained
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required company standardsQualifications, Experience & skills
Qualifications, Experience & skills
- Qualified or Part- qualified Accountant with extensive relevant experience within a manufacturing company.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Pharmaceutical manufacturing sector or other industries where similar best practices are in place.
- High degree of computer literacy, in particular with regard to ERP and Hyperion systems.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- High level of attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.