Management Accountant - Dublin West
This is a great opportunity to join a leading insurance and financial service company as a management accountant.
The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller and will also have the opportunity to consistently upskill by completing company paid courses.
- Producing monthly management accounts to board and operations level.
- Maintaining and reconciling the company trial balance.
- Preparation of the annual budget including the monitoring of actuals vs budget and explaining the key variances.
- Manage the accounts payable function, assist with sales / cost report creation, design and updating.
- Identify process improvements and assist or lead projects to help drive efficiencies.
- Newly qualified accountant coming out of Top 10/20 accounting firm.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a finance role, preferably based in practise with a broad knowledge of accounts preparation, tax and audit.
- Strong computing skills in particular MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Enthusiastic, personable and highly motivated with a desire to upskill.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.