Management Accountant - North Cork
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a growing manufacturing facility in Cork to identify a strong management accountant to join their established team.
Joining the business at an exciting team you will business partner with various stakeholders in Ireland and the US. There will be huge opportunity for growth and career progression in the role.
Your new role:
- Ensure inventory is valued correctly and in line with Corporate policies and GAAP.
- Assist standard cost calculations and roll up verification of actual costs and computation of variance
- Being the finance representative at Tier 2 meetings and assist accounting manager in cross functional interactions with supply chain, material handlers and warehouse teams.
- Assist in Preparation of annual budget and work with departments to monitor and control spend and provide variance analysis to actuals monthly for management review.
- Review spend variances with various departments and assist with queries.
- Supports Annual Inventory Count and Cycle Counts as required.
- Responsible for completion of monthly close process with wider finance team and related analysis and commentary for distribution as required to Accounting Manager.
- Participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Contribute as part of the Finance Team to achieving the team's goals and objectives.
To be considered
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CPA)
- Experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to navigate processes in ERP systems
To apply, please email Maria Hogan with your updated CV and we can have confidential discussion on this or other opportunities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.