Maintenance Technician - 12 Month Contract
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
A globally recognised pharmaceutical company based in Carlow are currently recruiting for 3 Maintenance Technicians to assist in the completion of a 12-month project. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door with a fantastic manufacturing business with outstanding production facilities all over the globe.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting process devices, instrumentation and controls in support of vaccine manufacturing. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with the business requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining process instrumentation and equipment
- Understanding of mechanical/electrical/instrumentation / pneumatic processes
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and international codes, standards and practices
- Support continuous improvement by leading and active participation in repairs, upgrades, preventative maintenance and system failure investigations
- Maintain process and production equipment, ensuring ongoing preventative maintenance, equipment troubleshooting and repairs to ensure continuous, reliable and repeatable operation of all equipment; drive total productive maintenance
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU?
- Work for one of the leaders in the Industry
- Collaborative working environment where each member's input is valued
- Work in a high-performance, high-speed environment and exposure to latest manufacturing technologies
- Flexible pay rates depending on experience
- 12 Month Contract Role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.