Electro Mechanical Maintenance Technician Required
Maintenance Technician - Limerick
Electro Mechanical Technician required for a busy FMCG manufacturing facility. This company has gone through a significant growth phase in the last number of years making this an exciting time to join the company. Experience with PLC's and Control Systems is a must for this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support start-up of all production, process and utility equipment and systems.
- Support Production Teams in Achieving Targets.
- To be observant & work off own initiative when a fault is detected & to take timely action based on best judgement on whether to effect immediate repair or not.
- Diagnose root causes of production downtime, equipment, and damage or material failures.
- Schedule (issue register) any faults/repairs before they start to impact production performance and/or quality.
- Observe for energy saving possibilities and project ideas.
- Comply at all times with company hygiene policy.
- Support and contribute actively in Lean programs and activities.
- Ensure minimum equipment downtime through preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Assist in diagnosing and finding the root cause to repeat problems.
- Maintain and reviews existing maintenance documents and procedures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.