Take ownership in your role and make your mark!
Great opportunity for an established, ambitious Maintenance Engineer to join my client in Athlone. You will be proficient in the use of CMMS and play an integral role in Capital Projects. Trade or Degree Qualified with a minimum of 5 years' experience is required for this position. You will be familiar with pharmaceutical equipment and systems such as CIP/SIP, autoclaves, filling machines, isolators, clean utilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Precision minded technician with demonstrable capability in equipment setup, optimisation and maintenance.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Uses structured problem solving in the event of equipment failure and documents all equipment interventions as required by the maintenance system.
- Prepare preventative maintenance (PM) routines with other technical colleagues to minimise the risk of machine failure or equipment related deviations.
- Provides maintenance support as required to include process systems, filling equipment, preparation equipment and clean utilities. Can provide basic automation and instrumentation support and liaises with automation/instrumentation specialists when required.
This position offers the opportunity to travel off site and internationally for training during the first 12 months.
Excellent salary and benefits on offer.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.