Senior Maintenance Engineering required in Dublin
Maintenance Engineer - Senior
In this role you will be responsible for performing preventive maintenance, repair and troubleshooting for all systems and equipment in a busy highly regulated pharmaceutical Dublin based plant.
- Complete maintenance activities on mechanical equipment including production equipment ensuring minimal impact to plant operations.
- Adhere and maintain good maintenance practices, SOP's and GMP requirements.
Ensure that maintenance documentation is completed accurately and in accordance with applicable procedures.
- Mentor and coach Maintenance Technicians
- Ensure full compliance to safety, documentation and all SOP's
- Thrive to continuously improve the mechanical and maintenance SOP's and schedules.
- Craft apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical, along with extensive training and on the job experience.
- Knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical and hydraulic systems and ability to effectively perform associated maintenance activities.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in a highly regulated manufacturing plant.
- Proficiency with maintenance management system, Maximo experience is an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and P&ID's
For further details on this role please contact Eleanor Collins @ Morgan McKinley for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.