A great role with a leading multinational
A global manufacturer within the health industry based in cork have a recent opening for an experienced logistics trade compliance senior analyst.
If you have strong logistics and trade compliance experience and wish to develop that further within a leading multinational, you want to work in an innovative and fast paced environment while knowing the work you do will benefit people's way of life, then this is a great role for you.
The Ideal candidate will be:
- An analytical problem solver.
- Someone who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Collaborative within teams
- People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas
- Strategic thinkers.
- People who enjoy analysing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
Duties of the role:
- Provide a strong understanding and application of Logistics and Trade Compliance processes in support of the function and wider manufacturing business.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the logistics response so supply chain and manufacturing requirements are achieved.
- Lead continuous improvement projects in the Logistics area
- Lead activities associated with external and internal compliance requirements for Logistics and TC.
What You Need
- Third Level Qualification (minimum NFQ 7) within a Supply Chain or Analytics related discipline or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years' experience within a Supply Chain Environment
- 1+ year of experience in the development of analytical tools in a SC environment.
- Understanding of Trade Compliance Regulations & Data Analytics and Analytics Tools
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.