A role in a company that puts their employees first
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in Logistics and Supply Chain supervision/management with a keen work attitude to always get the job done.
Having spoke with the hiring manager of this position, they are looking for someone who is happy to lead from the front, be confident is making decisions to improve logistics issues with products being moved on a global level and has strong communication skills to liaise with outsourced warehousing to resolve issues as an when they arise.
- Manage day-to-day activities of logistics department.
- Arrange split of accounts and at the same time satisfy members of department and salespeople.
- Lead and motivate all employees by managing and monitoring all employee matters such as job objectives, appraisals and reviews to best practice agreed standards.
- Interact at Management level with Warehouse and Freight companies.
- Implement new ways of working for the best practice utilisation of resources in order to provide best in class customer satisfaction.
- Keep company informed of compliance requirements.
- Improve cost overhead of freight and warehousing.
Experience and personality traits:
- 3rd level education within Logistics/Transport/Supply Chain
- Has worked in a GDP/Pharma environment
- Management experience in the Logistics sector (4+ Years)
- Diplomatic and reasoned with credibility to influence.
- Must be able to analyse information and problem solve accordingly.
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong numeracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.