A great opportunity for a Logistics Specialist has arisen due to team expansion with a global logistics company based in Shannon.
This role would best suit a candidate with 2 + years' experience in Logistics and is looking to develop their career with in a global company.
Title: Logistics Specialist
Scope of the role:
- Proactive shipment monitoring and proactively identify and communicating latest status
- Ensure receipt of accurate, timely data from multiple service providers
- Drive achievement of the required on time performance through engagement with origin and destination on traffic exceptions
- Co-ordinate and drive performance improvements with the stations via strong root cause & corrective action activities.
- Data and reporting preparation and circulation of weekly/monthly KPI metrics
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in a logistics/supply chain or business discipline.
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience in a shipping/logistics/freight forwarding environment.
- Excellent data skills with proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Assertive and confident communicator with proven ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.