This Sourcing Manager is responsible for the Logistics Category within the Supply Chain Sourcing team.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 years' experience leading sourcing projects on all transportation modes, driving supplier identification, negotiating and contracting according to business requirements. He or she will be a value-added partner to the business, ensuring complete alignment between business goals and stakeholders.
You will be joining a team of people who are passionate about products, making an impact and having fun doing it.
The company have a global reach but are small and flexible enough for every employee to take initiative and make things happen.
- Develop and execute Freight Sourcing strategies and be accountable for the outcome. Propose alternatives meeting Supply Chain cost and performance objectives.
- Monitor market trends, provide and maintains synthesis of market dynamics.
- Determine freight bid strategy, milestones and schedules.
- Prepare, lead and conclude freight bids with cross-functional stakeholders and suppliers.
- Provide data-driven analysis of freight sourcing bids with the support of data analytics team.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for various transportation modes and projects in collaboration with Legal and Supply Chain organization.
- Acts as an advisor on the Freight industry, challenge and support Supply Chain objectives.
- Build and maintain ongoing supplier relationships at various levels. Prepare and lead suppliers' business reviews.
- Drive supplier performance and feedback loop with all stakeholders.
- Support Supply Chain initiatives on freight-related projects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.