Great opportunity within an Irish Start Up, destined for a great future
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a start up on the cusp of scaling internationally! My Client is an award winning Irish healthcare company. Founded in 2015, they are currently trading in five countries with plans to expand rapidly over the next 18 months. Their ethos is to place the customers at the core of everything they do and for that reason they have a 99% customer satisfaction rating.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Operations Manager.
- Responsible for managing the day to day running of the warehouse and ensuring all orders leave on time and within SLA.
- Responsible for all stock and order reporting back to management.
- Liaise with factory and shipping agents for all inbound and outbound orders.
- Ensure factory(s) meet their ISO requirements for our products including FDA requirements for the US.
- Manage all delivery options and reporting of same.
- Ensure smooth delivery to all distributors on time and within SLA.
- Manage the customer return process, within QMS guidelines.
- Ensure all product/industry certifications are up to date and actively search for other relevant ones.
Experience and Education
- Three years plus experience working in a similar role.
- Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of the logistical process.
- Analytical mind and a love of counting stock!
- Understanding of a QMS and ISO's would be helpful.
- Proficient use of excel and comfortable reporting to senior management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.