Want work within one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies? Look no further!
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A 3rd level degree
- At least 5 years' experience within logistics management in a pharma/GMP/GDP environment
- Proficient SAP experience
This company fosters a culture of inclusion of all to promote a friendly, safe and innovative working environment.
Duties of the role:
- Arranging in-bound and out-bound logistics
- Support for Planning and Supply Chain activities
- Ownership for the SAP WH system
- Responsible for IAA / C-TPAT
- Responsible for compliance with Customs & Excise reporting requirements
- Manage and organize the day to day business activities within your area.
- Managing SLAs with 3PL companies
- Ensure strict compliance of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), current Good Distribution Practices (GDP) and all other relevant policies, procedures, regulations and standards including Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) legislation.
- Managing a workforce of 10 including overall responsibility for Performance Management and People Management.
- Ensure smooth flow of goods to and from the manufacturing facility including, goods inwards receipt, sampling, staging of materials for production, shipment of product and waste processing.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.