Strong SAP experience required - Option to work from home
This is initially a short term contract with a Large Multinational Manufacturing company in Little Island
*Immediate start required
*SAP proficiency required
Duties of the role:
- Ensure logistics practices and activities comply with company policies and are compliant with government and competent authority regulations.
- Create deliveries and coordinate shipments from all order types including inter company stock transfer and samples when required, (Allocating batch allocation to the order according to the warehouse instructions/agreed specials from inventory, and may need to develop label and packing instructions for the warehouse)
- Organize specific transport (products return, between customers for non-divisional products, for semi-finish products or raw materials)
- Proactively liaise with cross functional groups (supply chain/warehouses/quality/planners/freight forwarders…) to ensure orders ship in a timely manner to meet the customer's requested delivery date
- Participate in weekly calls/meetings with planners
- Manage any customer inquiries (via Customer Service, other internal departments…) and follow up with required action for response to resolve issues providing excellent service level to customers (internal and external)
- Must be ready to start work
- Logistics or Exports experience is required
- Proficient user of SAP
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.