Leading Lab IT Service provider has an opportunity for an experienced Laboratory Information Management Systems Analyst to join their team of IT Specialists and Engineers spanning Europe and the US.
LIMS Technical Analyst
Permanent, Cork City
The successful LIMS Developer/Analyst will work with various clients with a key focus on Labware LIMS configuration, development, and test/validation activates to support system enhancements.
LabWare Configuration skills are essential to this role!
The role will involve:
- Focusing on, designing and implementing LIMS improvements
- Proposing technical solutions to support system enhancements
- Support validation/test activities
- Created Functional Documentation and Configuration Specifications
- Liaise with CSV colleagues to develop risk appropriate testing strategy.
- Continue to develop knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements for computerized systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' experience supporting and implementing Enterprise application(s) as a LabWare LIMS
- LabWare LIMS/ELN configuration skills and LabWare LIMS Basic
- Firm understanding of computer system validation, GMP predicate rules, 21CFR Part 11/EU Annex 11, and Data Integrity concepts
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries
- Crystal Reports development skills
- Trackwise experience is beneficial
- Experience with HP ALM or equivalent software testing/requirements tools preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.