Experienced Lending professional required for this exciting and fast paced challenge in Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
This established Banking Institution is seeking a Lending Manager to join their team to assist their lending partners in response to the COVID 19 situation. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional with a strong background in lending and the Irish credit market to really utilise their skillset in this challenging time. Don't miss out- Apply Today!
- Focusing on the deployment of needed loan schemes through existing and new on- lending partners
- Assist in the development of these lending products and loan schemes
- Provide insight into how this scheme will be implemented
- Analysis and due diligence of existing and new on- lenders that apply to
participate in the loan Schemes
- Implementation of policies, procedures and processes
- Assist in the negotiation of the legal documents
- Support key internal and external relationships
- Work closely with the Lending Team to ensure the smooth set up of new On Lenders.
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills with a proven track record of developing and implementing effective processes
- Track record of operating in a changing/demanding
- Ability to demonstrate sound commercial judgement and market awareness
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to interrogate financial reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong report writing skills capable of preparing and delivering detailed proposals
- Strong IT skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.