There is a new exciting position available in the heart of Dublin City Centre for a Lending Manager to join a large organisation. The Lending Manager will work closely to support the Head of Lending with managing relationships and developing the lending function as part of the overall strategy.
In return this company offer an excellent salary, pension and benefits package that encourages a healthy work-life balance. Located directly next to a variety of public transport routes this company are easily accessible making the commute from all areas of Dublin quite easy.
- Participating and leading cross functional lending projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Management and reporting responsibility for credit schemes
- Active management of lending relationships consistently ensuring timelines are reached and all work is completed within policies and procedures
- Identify in the identification and improvement of processes and procedures within the lending remit, to highlight any risks identifiable
- Aid and participate in the overall development of the lending model
- Maintain close working relationships with the credit lending team to ensure a seamless set up of new lenders and adequate maintenance of existing relationships
- Carry out due diligence and analysis on new on-lender relationships to assess their impact on the operations of the business
- Responsibility for leading the lending services team and providing assistance with the development of lending team members
- Minimum 7 years' experience working in a similar role
- Must have strong credit or banking experience
- Third level education necessary in a relevant discipline
- Ability to display strong development and implementation of processes and controls in a similar environment
- Experience working in a challenging, changing and demanding environment
- Must have strong IT skills to carry out modelling analysis of data
- Previous experience negotiating and influencing both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multitasks a number of projects at once whilst working towards tight deadlines, maintaining high quality standards at all times
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.