eDiscovery Team Lead for legal pratice
A leading law firm in Dubin City Centre is now looking to recruit an eDiscovery Team Lead who would assist in the direction and management of document review projects across various legal practice areas, from beginning to end and where necessary, directing and managing several projects simultaneously.
To assist the Management Team with team supervision and management: This will include ensuring the correct resource levels are in place (number of reviewers and calibre) identifying issues, monitoring work output levels, induction, training, IT support throughout and follow up training if required; ensuring timesheets are in line with agreed cost models.
Ensuring that all protocols, processes and procedures identified in the data capture, discovery and document disclosure/due diligence phases are adhered to in full by the firm and the team.
To perform detailed monitoring and Quality Control review of work completed by junior team members with significant analysis of quality of output across all review teams. To deliver clear, professional and supportive feedback to reviewers in order to maintain quality standards at all times, reporting to the Legal Tech Management Team and matter Partners/Associate as necessary.
To communicate on a regular basis with the Management Team and the necessary Partners/ Associates and providers and keep all appraised of progress and issues arising, while striving to ensure that all timelines continue to be stringently adhered to.
To liaise with the various 3rd party providers in relation to the timing and prioritising of data capture, discovery and document disclosure, where relevant.
Qualifications and experience will include:
- Third level qualification, Law degree desirable but not essential. Consideration will be given to Business, Commerce or Business Administration or similar discipline.
- Previous experience of eDiscovery, large-scale regulatory investigations or large scale data remediation projects is desirable. Candidates with experience in high volume business process operations environment (e.g. finance shared service, banking, insurance or financial services) will also be considered strongly.
- Previous experience of relevant eDiscovery / legal technology (Relativity) is desirable but not essential.
- Project management experience, ideally in a large law firm, financial services or consulting organization is an advantage.
- Previous experience of leading a team is an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.