Global pharma company | Commercial Lawyer | Generalist role
We have been exclusively retained by a global pharmaceutical company seeking a lawyer to join their Legal team in Dublin.
The role reports to the Head of Legal and it will cover the European countries where the company operates.
The organisation offers an attractive benefits package that can include flexible working arrangements.
- Reviewing and drafting corporate/commercial agreements, including those pertaining to manufacturing, supply, distribution, service level, software license and maintenance, sales and marketing;
- Manage and resolve customer service queries;
- Identify, inform and mitigate risk exposure on commercial relations and applicable legislation;
- Advise on Intellectual Property and Labour Law matters as required;
- Manage the litigation process by analysing the merits of each dispute and decide on the appropriate course of action;
- Prepare compliance reports and checklists and monitor adherence to the Group compliance policies.
- Qualified lawyer in a major European jurisdiction;
- Circa 2-4 years PQE as corporate/commercial lawyer in a top tier law firm or in-house;
- Strong experience in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts;
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry is an advantage but not a requirement.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.