In-house lawyer | Leading online travel company | International legal team | Hamburg, Germany
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the talented legal team of an internationally recognised online travel company.
The successful candidate will be the sole legal counsel in Germany, based in Hamburg, but will have the support of the wider legal team spread across Europe, as well as external counsel.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of commercial and supplier agreements and proposals.
- Managing and advising on data protection matters.
- Handling consumer litigation and complaints.
- Advising on domestic and European law applicable to online and travel matters.
- Other legal and business matters as they arise.
- German qualified lawyer with a least 3 years of professional legal experience.
- Excellent commercial experience, with the ability to grasp legal and business issues, balance risks and provide practical and constructive legal advice.
- Good exposure to litigation, IT law and GDPR.
- Experience in travel law would be an advantage.
- Fully professionally fluent in English and German.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTERESTS YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON +353(0)14321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.