Bid / Tender Co-Ordinator
A leading law firm with offices in Dublin and Cork is now looking to recruit a Tenders/Bids Specialist for a 15 month Fixed-Term Contract. This position is to overlap with a maternity cover and can be offered as a full-time position or a 3 or 4 day a week position for a suitable candidate with the relevant skills and experience.
The Specialist will be responsible for developing compelling, clear and thoughtful RFP responses, proposals and pitches from concept to delivery. This will include organising and conducting kick-off calls, determining response requirements, assigning responsibilities, compiling and organising information, creating new content, key message development quality control, and ensuring on-time delivery. The Specialist will be expected to understand the firm's practices and their distinguishing characteristics such that he or she can draft original content and maintain existing content through regular updating and reporting.
Must have excellent written and oral communications skills, project management abilities.
- Working closely with lawyers, marketing team and firm-wide personnel to manage the process and prepare high quality, compelling statements of qualifications, pitches and RFP responses
- Meeting with lawyers to coordinate and co-lead proposal kick-off meetings, discuss strategic approach to winning the opportunity, identify appropriate team and resources needed;
- Assessing and complying with RFP requirements
- Developing layout and structure of proposal, production timeline and task assignments
- Acquiring, developing and drafting original content and adapt pre-formulated content, consolidating information and input from various stakeholders to formulate clear, accurate and effective responses
- Managing content library, representative experience list, and library of proposals
- Assist as needed with editing of other written materials such as: presentations, PowerPoint pitch materials, and website content
- Handle other duties as assigned
- 3+ years' in business development and/or marketing communications with significant hands on experience in tenders, bids or proposal development. Professional services or financial services industry sectors is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent writing, proofreading, presentation and communication skills. Attention to detail and precision in both thinking and written work product are important
- Must possess strong business judgment in order to establish and manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a demanding, fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment
- Ability to communicate with courtesy and diplomacy, in order to maintain effective relationships with a diverse group of solicitors and business professionals. Team collaboration is critical
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter, exhibit a high degree of initiative and intellectual curiosity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.