Legal Associate with Top Tech Company
As a Legal Associate you will be responsible for reviewing, analysing and determining if content should be removed from the platform. This role is perfect for someone with a background in internet law who loves working in a fast-paced environment.
- Process removal requests as they relate to privacy and defamation issues.
- Develop training material
- Support in improving operations and operational quality
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with internet technologies and related policy
- Excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.