Team Lead required for leasing operation role in a large European firm
Leasing Operations Team Lead
Location: Dublin City Centre
One of Europe's largest providers in automobile financial services has an exciting opportunity for a Leasing Operations Team Lead as they continue to grow and expand. The successful candidate will manage and lead a team responsible for providing quality customer service across their leasing operations. Apply Online Today!
- Managing the activities of the leasing team to ensure efficient handling of the customer queries
- Reporting on performance to ensure that Leasing Operations activities are carried out to industry standard
- Management of the team through performance reviews and appraisals
- Identification of training requirements and development of training plans for team members
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements
- Act as escalation point for customer and business partner issues
- Build and manage effective relationships with internal and external customers and business partners
- Provide and present regular performance updates to senior management
- Support key IT and ad hoc project as required
- Degree in Business or Finance related discipline preferred
- Experience in leading and managing a Leasing Operations business function in a similar environment with performance management and review experience
- Proven experience in a leasing environment essential
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail
- Capable of managing workflow and providing direction under pressure in a high volume environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Deadline driven with an ability to work on own initiative
- Innovative with proven problem solving abilities
- Professional presence, capable of representing the business to third parties
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.