Excellent opportunity for an in-house Trainer.
We are working closely with our client to source an experienced Learning & Organisational Development Specialist to join their business in Limerick. This is a fixed term contract position and will run for approximately 10 months.
Working closely with HR Business partners, this role will take responsiblity for delivering learning solutions that provide the core knowledge and skills necessary for strategic business growth. You will also be responsible for delivering personal development and leadership curriculum.
- Co-design and deliver a core front line leadership curriculum that emphasises core success factors, capabilities and behaviors required for industrial operations management
- Co-design and deliver personal development curriculum for the development of employees. Curriculum includes presentation skills, communication skills, project management, team building, conflict management, influencing skills etc
- Monitor learning and development industry trends and best practices
- Collaborates with internal customers and external subject matter experts to develop and deliver education and training.
- Evaluates learning to determine gains in knowledge and skills, application and transfer and overall impact.
- Manages vendor relationships
- Drives market and communication pertaining to non-technical training company wide
- Ensures that education and training programs are aligned with other Learning & Organisational Development initiatives
- Act as administrator for the non-GxP LMS
- Build relationships across the business
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Organisational Development, Organisational Pyschology or similiar - Masters degree an advantage
- 3-5 years experience in an L&OD role with a focus on training, instructional design and delivery.
- Availability to start relatively quickly and commit to the contract duration.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting new role, please contact Geraldine in Morgan McKinley for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.