Are you a Learning and Development Coordinator seeking a new challenge in Cork?
This is a great opportunity to join a leading global company based in Cork.
The primary purpose of the role will be to support the global L&D organisation with accurate, efficient and robust L&D data management and support.
Key accountabilities include:
- Manage L&D data throughout lifecycle in the Learning Management System through completing accurate and timely submissions of global learning change requests and conducting monitoring & trouble shooting while upholding the global L&D standards (preferably SuccessFactors, ServiceNow, iSight, SAP).
- Be seen as a "go-to" information resource or an SME for all L&D data attribute related queries for the team and affiliates.
- Ensure resolution of more complex data, process and system issues through escalation and working with experts outside the core team.
- Train internal L&D team members on the L&D Data Mgt processes and information requirements necessary to fulfill requests.
- Provide consultation support to affiliates on L&D processes and standards.
- Review key L&D Data Management and individual performance metrics to ensure targets are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional L&D Data Management projects and continuous improvement initiatives as needs arise. Work with Business Warehouse or Business Objects, MS Office (specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
The successful candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in data entry with knowledge of integration of various L&D systems. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required. Excellent customer service and quality delivery mindset required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.