Within this role you will have full responsibility for the rollout and execution of all training requirements within the Global Services Centre.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the L&D system is used effectively to train on all process tasks in the GSC
- Supporting the upskill of trainers in trainer methodology (using standard Train the Trainer approaches) and ensuring they are competent to deliver training according to guidelines and criteria
- Overseeing the production of a comprehensive suite of training materials and support documentation
- Create a central repository for the management of all Training Collateral
- Responsible for the development of the Training Plan
- Executing the Training plan, including timetabling and coordinating training on new processes ensuring training is delivered on schedule
- Guiding staff through the L&D system using mentoring and coaching approaches
- Knowledge of effective, evidence-based training methodologies and approaches
- Knowledge of learning styles (Honey & Mumford and VARK)
- Train the Trainer theory and ability to deliver
- Coaching experience
- Knowledge of creating and editing videos and documentation
- Continuous Improvement basics (esp. Lean)
- Experience in delivering effective training sessions, modules and approaches
- Experience of digital approaches and resources that can be used for remote training
- Excellent interpersonal skills - with an ability to interact at all levels of the organisation, liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Ideally you will have:
- Business related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- 3-4+ years' experience in L&D background
- Ideally experience gained within the financial services Industry
- Experience working in a fast paced, growing organisation, ability to display flexibility
*This position is initially on a 6-month contract basis with a few to be extended / made permanent
Please don't hesitate to apply should you have the experience required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.