Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a Learning and Development Program Specialist to join the team!
- Designs and develops learning solutions, leveraging tested instructional design theories, practices and methods to create learning activities that are engaging, activity-based, and results-oriented.
- Develops and maintains learning solutions that satisfy the needs of a diverse set of learners (e.g. instructor-led, videos, online courses, quick reference guides, job aids, performance support etc.)
- Develop design documents, storyboards, scripts, media lists, and assessment tools
- Translate written content into visual descriptions (graphics, animations, interactive charts and graphs, video-based scenarios)
- Ensure content accuracy and appropriateness
- Drives effective project management in all projects through the identification of scope, key stakeholders, RACI models, timelines, and issues/resolution logs
- Proficient in adult learning and instructional design methodology (ADDIE, Gagne, Bloom's Taxonomy, 5 Moments of Need, 6 Boxes, etc.)
- Ability to convert technical or complex information into easily used and understandable text and graphics.
- Experience designing and developing Policy training.
- Proficient in design and developing Virtual Instructor Led training and Blended Learning solutions
- Proficient in e-learning authoring tools (i.e., Captivate, Camtasia, Articulate 360, PowToons, etc.)
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- 2-5 years' experience in instructional design, including development of on-demand eLearning and performance support.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) in instructional design, educational technology, business, communications or related field
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.