Exciting new opportunity for a Learning and Development Specialist to join a leading global multinational in Cork
The primary purpose of the role will be to manage the learning and development operations across the organisation. It also includes collaborating with Senior Management in the delivery of the L&D strategy and is also responsible for the development and growth of the Learning and Development team.
Key accountabilities include:
- People management responsibilities L&D team.
- Drive strategically the ongoing development and execution L&D Strategy
- Drive the ongoing development and growth the L&D function and capabilities.
- Own, deliver and further develop the internal L&D programme content
- Deliver Global Leadership Development Programmes.
- Own metrics for Learning and Development with a keen eye on business impact and ROI
- Own the site onboarding process.
- Provision of 1:1 development coaching
- Deliver and provide feedback on selected psychometric assessments at individual and team level
- A drive for ongoing professional development, a passion to keep abreast of key trends in the L&D space
Basic Qualifications required:
- Professional Qualification in Organizational Psychology/Training/Learning and Development/Human Resource development essential
- Training delivery and evaluation (previously Train the trainer QQI Level 6) or equivalent
- Psychometric qualification favourable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.