Excellent opportunity for an L&D professional to join a successful consultancy firm
The Learning Solutions Specialist role will drive key learning design and development initiatives to align with business goals. The individual hired will partner with subject matter experts and lead stakeholder relationships to build interactive solutions through a variety of delivery methods. These learning solutions support the development of employees across all office locations.
Creativity and innovation are encouraged, with the freedom to explore cutting edge learning approaches. This role partners with internal Learning and Development regional delivery partners to deploy and deliver the solutions.
- Partner with global stakeholders, SMEs, and extended Learning and Development leaders to define business requirements and priorities
- Lead needs analysis and design solutions to build capabilities within the firm
- Design, develop, and maintain learning solutions across a variety of delivery methods to achieve desired performance: eLearning, classroom, virtual sessions, reference guides, videos, coaching guides, and other performance support materials
- Develop with an iterative approach to regularly incorporate stakeholder and user input
- Evolve the Learning & Development function by establishing best practices, tools, and templates.
- Continue to advance our learning approach through the identification and integration of new learning
- concepts, methods, and tools
- Focus on continuous professional development to encourage self and others to stay current with latest
- industry standards and advancements
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- 4-6 years of experience as in-house learning and development professional or learning industry vendor.
- Instructional Design experience, and one to one delivery.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest and willingness to travel, when needed
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.