Leading Pharmaceutical Company in Carlow is looking for a Training/ L&D Specialist
As a Training Specialist, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and optimizing an internal site Training system, learning programs and training initiatives for the site.
- Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS) system MyLearning to reflect the training requirements/status for the site.
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of site training sessions including GMP, EHS, myLearning (LMS)and other training as deemed appropriate, to ensure business needs are met, whilst facilitatingcontinuous process improvements using Lean Principles.
- Work with the people manager to ensure training needs assessments are conducted regularly.
- Design, implement and maintain instructor-led, e-learning and other training solutions.
- Participate in the effective writing/revising/rolling out of accurate training documents while adopting and encouraging others to adopt good instructional design principles.
- Ensure that training is documented appropriately in line with site processes.
- Evaluate training programs, learning methodologies, strategies and technologies to continuouslyimprove training programs and ensure alignment with business needs
- Develop and maintain site training materials, including job aids and visual aids, to ensure alignment with source documents and current practices adhere to and provide input on site training processes.
- Diploma or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
- Experienced in working as a Training Specialist or similar within a Pharmaceutical environment is a plus but not a must.
- Experiences in Learning Management Systems
- 2/3 years' experience within a training specialist background
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
- Knowledge, and ideally application, of industry standard learning methodologies, documentation systems and learning management systems
- Knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning methodologies
- Professional Coaching Qualification desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma Methodology preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.