DevOps & Microservices Development Lead
In this role, the successful candidate will be a key member specialising in systems DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Microservices Development and Containers.
Main Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for the support of multiple developed systems including CI/CD enhancements and features.
- Lead Development of C# Microservices encompassing Entity Framework, MS SQL Server
- Lead member of a self-organising, highly skilled Agile Software Development Team.
- Promote best practice and adherence to the IT Collaborative DevOps Framework, working primarily with Jenkins, Azure and Containers
Main Technology Requirements
- Minimum 2 years hands on industry experience in implementing best practices for CI/CD process
- Docker containers and Kubernetes (Orchestration Tool)
- Worked with C# Microservices in enterprise level product, Web API, API security
- Agile SCRUM software methodology experience using products such as JIRA Agile.
- Good understanding of leading CI platform, eg. Jenkins or Circle CI, Selenium
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Sean on 0212300355 or email@example.com for further details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.