A leading Tech company is seeking a motivated, highly-organised, detail-oriented candidate with impeccable judgement to join their Law Enforcement Response Team for the EMEA region.
The right candidate must be fluent in Portuguese and have a strong work ethic, impeccable judgement and exceptional partnering skills.
- Bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of incoming requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinised and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
- Analyse and accurately assess a variety of requests from law enforcement authorities and governments
- Support escalations related to sensitive subject matter
- Clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies and internal parties, both in writing and over the phone
- Working with a cross functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
- Willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, a variety of religious and political views, violence and adult content
- Fluency in Portuguese language
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years' experience in an operational role
- Experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing work time efficiently without compromising quality
- Experience working independently with judgment
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams
- Experience with various computer systems, internet technology and software (PC, Mac, MS Office, online research, etc.)
- Experience communicating with law enforcement agencies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.