Excellent opportunity for Project Managers within the knowledge field to join an international project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving a new business framework, managing a number of strategic objectives across the functions of the business. The individual will also be responsible for assessing, developing and implementing knowledge strategies across the group.
The Knowledge Management Strategist will;
- Drive strategic initiatives relating to a new Knowledge Management Framework.
- Initiate and drive knowledge management strategic initiatives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of documentation needs, analyzing existing content and focusing on high-quality work products that meet business standards.
- Explore innovative opportunities to enhance and expand Knowledge Management services.
- Lead, implement and drive all initiatives for the improvement of knowledge findability through metadata for Knowledge Management.
- Collaborate with IT on data management, reporting needs and system improvements/integration.
Competencies & Experience Required;
- Experience in a corporate Knowledge Management function or Information Centre is beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of/experience with information, knowledge and/or content management, DAM systems, metadata taxonomies, and databases
- Familiarity with ServiceNow a strong plus.
- Open to Industry background.
This is an initial 6-month day rate contract, between €250/€350 per day.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.