Knowledge Manager opportunity for a brand new site
A US Pharmaceutical company now has a need to recruit a Knowledge Manager for a new site role.
The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic site team with an opportunity to develop and implement an integrated Knowledge Management system, using leading edge technology and digital interfaces to facilitate ease of knowledge capture & access.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Developing and implementing a Knowledge Management framework that supports end user requirements and ease of access to relevant information.
- Collaborating with site technical, operational excellence & digital leads to ensure critical technical knowledge is captured, retained and accessible at point of use, provide meaningful user experiences with easy access to information, best practices, and the latest relevant industry trends
- Creating, curating, standardising, organising storage of processes, tools, training materials, templates, and best practices that are current, relevant, and consistent with the Best practice expectations
- Liaising with Quality & Compliance leadership to ensure that the knowledge management policies, procedures, practices, and documentation meet regulatory expectations
- Partnering with site Training Team to ensure the seamless capture of knowledge within the site training quality system.
- Support development of a site Community of Practice for sharing Best Practices across workstreams; provide coordination and analytic support to maximise engagement and effectiveness
- Active membership of the global Knowledge Management team to ensure alignment, leveraging of best practices and delivery of scalable network solutions.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a resilient, proactive and change agile individual who possesses the ability to guide and coach in Knowledge Management and, through experience, has the confidence to deliver a world class programme.
This is an Individual Contributor role with ample opportunity to demonstrate initiative, leadership, and the ability to effectively deliver on varied projects and challenges.
While KM experience in the Pharmaceutical sector would be an advantage, the company will also consider candidates with excellent KM experience gained in legal, finance, manufacturing, real estate, consultancy sectors.
- Skilled at software systems with good project, change management skills and is an innovative thinker.
- Strong facilitation skills and able to lead matrix teams through influence.
- KM thought leadership with a proven track record of delivering positive change / impact to colleagues and the business as a direct result of the innovative approaches you have designed, proposed, implemented & measured.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will be qualified to degree level in an appropriate discipline and have 5 to 10 years' experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.