Provide training and ongoing support to KBC employees across the various KBC business units. The Training Analyst will be involved in the designing, building and delivering of training in KBC.
Job Title: Training Executive
Reporting to: Learning and Development Specialist
Contract Status: Permanent
Department: Human Resources
Location: Sandwith Street
KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The purpose of this role is to provide relevant business and systems training and ongoing support across various KBC business units. Core activities of the role include designing, building, delivering and assessing modular based training interventions for both digital solutions and classroom delivery. Role also requires individuals to coordinate and implement training strategies that maximise the transfer of learning and minimise disruption to the business units. Individuals will also be required to help and support wider learning and development initiatives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, design, develop and maintain robust training material and programmes to ensure that KBCI staff receive comprehensive, effective and timely training including all support documentation
- Develop full user documentation, FAQ's and a robust assessment process to ascertain transfer of learning and understanding of knowledge
- Operate to Trainers Checklists and standard templates and documentation
- Maintain risk registers and proactively work with business areas to mitigate risk
- Act as a coach by helping staff understand and implement best practice for the use of relevant banking software.
- Continually advance his/her own knowledge of systems and processes and strive to improve the methods of delivery in the most effective manner possible.
- Develop and deliver relevant e-learning based learning and other technology enabled training solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the business with internal customers and stakeholders to encourage support and commitment to training.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- Successful track record in designing, implementing and delivering training is essential
- Training qualification is desirable
- Experience creating training materials and assessment criteria
- Experience delivering various business, process and systems training is desirable
- Enthusiasm and passion for lifelong learning
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- A methodical approach to completing a variety of tasks concurrently with a high attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Capable of working independently as well as within cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with a focus on excellent client service, adapting your style to best suit your audience
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well within a team based environment
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus. Proactive and strong positive attitude to change
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment and have the ability to prioritise a dynamic work schedule
- Strong consultative and influencing skills; the ability to successfully interact with stakeholders to assess needs and develop appropriate training solutions
Morgan McKinley are the onsite Recruitment Partners for KBC Ireland.