Two new roles in KBC responsible for the end to end process management of two product streams in the Bank. You will be involved in designing, managing and continuously improving your "Product Factory"
Job Title: 2 x Process Management Expert of either Daily Banking OR Credit.
Reporting to: Director of relevant (Daily Banking or Credit) Product Department
Contract Status: Permanent
Department: Relevant (Daily Banking or Credit) Product Department
Location: Sandwith Street
The Business: KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Role: The Process Management Expert will provide business process expertise and change leadership experience to lead process improvement projects. You will provide insightful and actionable recommendations and deliver step change. You will have the ability to engage with and influence senior executives and key project stakeholders to surface process opportunities, solve problems, foster quality outcomes and forge relationships across the Bank. You will be a member of the core management team responsible for driving and affecting step changes across the organisation in your area of expertise.
- Define the process strategy for end to end product journeys in conjunction with key stakeholders and ensure strategic alignment.
- Responsible for the review, design, and digitalisation of end to end processes ensuring all are scalable, simple, cost efficient and efficient and meet customers and market requirements.
- Responsible for process assessment (documenting as-is), process analysis (identifying improvement opportunities and defining future state), and project management.
- Lead the programme of work to drive speed, quality, and simplification across KBCI's key customer journeys.
- Provide business process improvement expertise to optimise process improvement opportunities and define and deliver sustainable (digital) solutions for Credit (or Daily Banking) product work-streams.
- Responsible for championing operational excellence through training and mentoring of Six Sigma/Lean principles at multiple levels across the organisation.
- Define and manage key product and credit/daily banking SLAs and metrics and agree with key stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement in End to End processes based on analysis and insights.
- Responsible for the development and management of process documentation ensuring standardisation across the organisation.
- Subject matter expert on project teams representing the Credit Product Management Department or Daily Banking Management Department and Product Journeys.
- Lead, develop and shape the process management team within the Department and create a strong customer centric culture.
- Develop a culture of individual accountability and ownership in solving problems ensuring good outcomes for all our customer and business.
- Support and develop new thinking and challenge the status quo in the interest of improvement, performance and customer experience.
- Engage with all areas of the business to support bank wide projects and end to end process improvement to ensure the success of key projects and deliverables.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification, certified Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt or Master Black Belt preferred
- Extensive experience practicing and implementing continuous improvement methodologies e.g Lean, Six Sigma and operational leadership.
- Experience in Banking or Financial Services is desirable but not a necessary requirement
- Experience facilitating teams toward a common goal using structured Lean Six Sigma methodologies (e.g. DMAIC, DFSS, Change Management, and Kaizen Events/Workouts)
- A background in coaching, training and mentoring of Six Sigma/Lean principles at multiple levels of an organisation; excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; able to analyse, interpret and present data in meaningful ways.
- Ability to lead and manage a high performance team of experts in a dynamic business environment.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word)
Morgan McKinley are the onsite Recruitment Partners for KBC Ireland.