This role will suit a professional with previous experience in a Banking role and good knowledge in banking products
KBC Bank - Cork
Personal Banking Executive
Cork: Lapps Quay
The Personal Banking & Savings Executive will provide a high quality customer centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty.
They will also be responsible for providing financial advice around our Start to Invest product and support the FPA & Investment Manager in delivering the hub investment target.
They will also work with the hub team to ensure that we have the requisite levels of product knowledge and competency to support delivery of targets.
The executive will also take part in the Investment Academy and be provided full training prior to taking on the role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers.
- Provide and deliver a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and service to customers via our catch up, while also educating them in relation to the KBC investment offering.
- Manage and take full ownership of Deposit Rollovers & Investment lead generation programme.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- Generate retail cross sales leads.
- Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks.
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
- Keep up to date with current market conditions by using internal materials provided by KBC Asset Management
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 3 years' experience within a similar environment,
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Previous financial services sales experience, preferably with sales experience within and a comprehensive knowledge of account opening requirements, consumer finance, deposits and/or mortgages and related insurances.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.