This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with previous experience in similar role.
KBC - Dublin
Operations Associate - Reconciliations
12-month Special Purpose Contract
- Review and assess any new reconciliation requirements and any associated capacity impacts
- Review and assess the set-up of new reconciliations on Intellimatch
- Assist with the Management of Capacity using AOM to oversee forecasting & Productivity levels for the team
- Supporting management to ensure that a robust control environment exists within the team and that all risks are appropriately managed and operational losses are minimised
- Act as point of contact for all Audit, Compliance and Operational Risk matters - this will include active participation in reviews, maintaining issue logs, timely closure of actions, etc.
- Management Information Reporting - ensure that appropriate Management Information Reporting is in place which covers and tracks all key SLAS & KPIS for the area
- Dealing with complaints and manage escalation and ensuring root cause is identified and additional controls implemented if required.
- Ensure team SLAs and KPIs are being met
- Provide a high quality professional service by providing prompt responses and first time resolution of queries.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail
- Ensure procedures and compliance requirements are adhered to in relation to daily tasks
- Assist Line Manager and Team members with ad hoc administrative duties as stipulated
- System and End User Testing involving Reconciliation Department
- An ability to deal with internal & External queries and requests
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven ability in managing diverse and conflicting priorities and meeting challenging deadlines;
- Knowledge of all the systems used by the Recs team Eg Retail ,T24, AOM, Oracle
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- An ability to identify skills gaps and arrange cross training
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Ability to problem-solve and develop more efficient ways of working
- Operations Management using Capacity Plans for Productivity analysis
- 3-5 years+ experience working at a similar level with Reconciliations and People Management experience
- Reconciliation & Control Experience essential
- Experience in leading and supporting teams
- Technically competent in the use of Back Office systems