An amazing opportunity for a banking professional to join our Swords Hub as a Mortgage Executive
The Mortgage Executive will provide a high quality customer centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers.
· Provide a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to customers.
· Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
· Generate retail cross sales leads.
· Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
· Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
· Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks.
· Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
· The successful candidate will typically have 2-3 years' experience within a similar environment.
· Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
· QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
Essential Skills & Abilities:
· Previous financial services sales experience, preferably with sales experience within Deposits, Mortgage Sales and Insurance.
· Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
· Strong Customer centric focus.
· Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
· Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
· Excellent attention to detail required.