Investment Executive position in the busy KBC Hub in Lapps Quay, Cork City Centre.
Job Title: Investment Executive
Reporting to: Retail Hub Manager
Contract Status: Permanent
Department: Retail Banking - Distribution
Location: KBC, Lapps Quay, Cork City
The Business: KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Role: The Hub Investment Executive will lead the day to day hub investment performance, ensuring that we provide a high quality customer centric service that will enable us to deliver outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty. They will also be responsible for developing the Hub Investment Plan - an annual plan that will ensure we deliver targets across our investment and saving products and services. They will also work with the hub team to ensure that we have the requisite levels of product knowledge and competency to support delivery of targets.
You will be part of the KBC Investment Academy, have great amount of automony, and a strong book of business with excellent lead generation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Become expert in all our savings and investment offerings through self-development and leveraging the development provides through the Investment Academy.
- Provide and deliver a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and service to customers while also educating them in relation to the KBC investment offering.
- Manage and take full ownership of Deposit Rollovers & Investment lead generation programme.
- Gather and proactively follow up on enquiries and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- Deliver on sales targets across the Savings & Investment retail product suite and other targets set by hub manager, operating to daily/ weekly /monthly/quarterly and annual sales targets;
- Ensure role is carried out in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail
- Self-educate, understand and deliver on compliance requirements in all situations and ensure procedures and compliance processes are rigorously adhered to in relation to daily tasks;
- Deal effectively & compliantly with complaints (first point resolution);
- Develop local market awareness via appropriate key business influencers, organisations and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Workplace Banking Sales Manager to develop opportunities in appropriate locations - Pop-ups - business development (local business)
- Support fellow staff members through a "buddy" system and to demonstrate peer support amongst the team and to pro-actively develop their savings and investments product knowledge and referral activity.
- Maintain, champion and share specialist product knowledge and best practice.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 3 years' experience within a similar environment,
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Previous financial services sales experience, preferably with sales experience within and a comprehensive knowledge of account opening requirements, consumer finance, deposits and/or mortgages and related insurances.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.