New role & team in KBC responsible for the design, operation and monitoring of digitally led end to end Banking products
Job Title: Digital Process Specialist
Reporting to: Process Management Expert (P2)
Contract Status: Permanent
Location: Sandwith Street
KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Digital Process Specialist is responsible for the design, operation and monitoring of digitally led end to end Daily Banking products. The primary objective of this role is to obtain cost efficient processes of high quality that meet customers and market requirements. You will build a thorough understanding of the organisation and departments strategic objectives. You will have the ability to think innovatively and propose change based on analysis and insights to enable continuous improvement. This role reports to the Process Management Expert of the newly formed Daily Banking Product Management Department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review, design, and digitise end to end processes ensuring all are scalable, simple, cost efficient and effective to meet customer and market requirements (with the target of increasing the share of digital sales) in line with strategic objective.
- Constantly look for new process improvement opportunities within digital channels and the Daily Banking Product Management function.
- Lead programmes of work to drive speed, quality, and simplification across KBCI's key customer journeys.
- Key driver for the Daily Banking Product Management local innovation agenda (in close cooperation with the Innovation Sponsor and Innovation Leader).
- Prioritisation of requests for digital channels to "Digital Services Support" team
- Engage with all areas of the Daily Banking Product Management business to support bank wide projects and end to end process improvement to ensure the success of key projects and deliverables
- Subject matter expert on project teams representing the Daily Banking Product Management Department and Product Journeys.
- Responsible for the development and management of process documentation framework ensuring standardisation across the organisation.
- Engage with all areas of the business to support bank wide projects and end to end process improvement to ensure the success of key projects and deliverables.
- Support the design and delivery of Daily Banking products, cost and time efficient solutions, services and experiences for our customers - on time and to quality.
- Thorough understanding of the compliance, regulation and codes of conduct affecting the retail banking industry and the ability to find solutions to adhere to these principles.
- Support the development of the newly formed Daily Banking Product Management Department that creates a strong customer centric culture.
- Engage with all areas of the business to support the delivery of Daily Banking Product Management 's contribution to end to end process improvements.
- Support and develop new thinking and challenge the status quo in the interest of process improvement, performance and customer experience.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- Relevant third level qualification and relevant process management and optimisation experience in financial services, or related industry.
- Advanced skills in MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Word).
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; able to analyse, interpret and present data in meaningful ways.
- Strong stakeholder management and an ability to influence across an organisation.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Proven track record in delivering measurable process improvements.
- Understanding of digital process technology.
Morgan McKinley are the onsite Recruitment Partners for KBC Ireland.