Strategic role in a project in KBC working with a range of stakeholders providing support and analysis
Morgan McKinley are the onsite Recruitment Partners for KBC Ireland.
KBC Job Title: Business Support and Planning Advisor
Reporting to: Project Manager
Contract Status: Permanent
KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Role: The Bancassurance Team are defining the development, testing and implementation of an integrated Bancassurance model for KBC in Ireland.
The role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders in a cross functional capacity within KBC Ireland and KBC Belgium. The successful candidate will support the management team through the development of the business model with a particular emphasis on the control environment, reporting and documentation.
You will work with all stakeholders to deliver effective, timely and accurate material, providing the appropriate level of documentation, control and reporting as required by the business.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated and will thrive in a challenging work environment.
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify key reporting requirements and manage accordingly.
- Support management in the establishment of an effective control and reporting environment.
- Work closely with the management team to identify key areas of business and strategic development and prepare the appropriate reports and presentation material.
- Research, compile and report on key market information including but not limited to competitor analysis, trends, activities and the emerging regulatory and technological environment.
- Manage traceability matrix.
- Document and manage risks and issues raised by business owners and assist in preparing solutions to address same.
- Coordinate meetings to support the management team, issue of notes & actions agreed.
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline plus 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience in a Life & Pensions environment will be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels within the organization to analyse underlying trends and issues and translate these into specific requirements.
- Strong knowledge of reporting tools and data sources and ability to create reports to a high standard.
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products such as (project, powerpoint, excel, visio etc).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results working to tight deadlines and show good commercial judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the competency to work both on an individual basis and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Excellent attention to detail required