Varied role responsible for credit assessment, reviewing application, support brokers via phone/email and through to loan offer
Morgan McKinley are the onsite Recruitment Partners for KBC Ireland.
Job Title: Broker Support Administrator
Reporting to: Broker Support Associate
Contract Status: Permanent
Department: Broker Support
Location: Sandwith Street
The Business: KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Role: The overall role and responsibility of the individual will be to deal with all aspects of managing new business applications from receipt to Loan Offer. The Broker Support Administrator will be the point of contact for designated brokers in processing their applications. The successful candidate will have responsibility for delivering an efficient, accurate and professional service.
Essential Duties Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Phone, e-mail and on-line communication on mortgage applications
- Preparation of new mortgage applications for credit decision
- Proactive mortgage pipeline management from Application to Loan Offer
- Liaising with Brokers to ensure the efficient processing of mortgage applications
- Liaising with Credit to ensure the efficient processing of mortgage applications
- Communication of credit decisions to brokers
- Dealing with appeals of credit decisions for Brokers
- Ability to recognise problems and find solutions
- Ability to work off your own initiative
- Ensuring anti money laundering and CPC requirements are adhered to at all times
- Continually engage with Management and team members on all training and mentoring needs as required
- Ensuring all service level agreements are consistently achieved
- Updating accounts and ensuring absolute accuracy at all times
Person Specification Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 2-3 years experience within a similar environment.
- APA Loans and Savings preferable with commitment to completion of the QFA
- Knowledge of the mortgage process and retail banking products
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Credit knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of CPC requirements and appreciation of all aspects of data protection
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required and time management
- Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills