The Management Associate will provide a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to customers.
KBC Hub Kilkenny
Management Hub Associate
Competitive Salary & Benefits
The Management Associate will provide a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and
delivery service to customers. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of all
aspects of Retail Banking, proven people management skills and a track record of developing and maintaining client relationships/engagement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall Hub sales targets and service delivery and for assisting with the implementation of the 'Great Sales Week';
- Provide consistent high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers in line with managing 'My Kind of Service';
- Provide and deliver a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and service to customers via our great conversations, while also educating them about digital self-service;
- Identify and deliver on cross sales opportunities through great conversations and lead generation;
- Ensure successful conversion of enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process;
- Support the development of the KBC franchise in the local market. Build KBC profile in the local marketplace by engaging with key influencers, activities and the business community with a view to generating business for KBC.
- Maintain expert knowledge in key products and processes;
- Own and manage the Hub Operating procedures including - Compliance and Key Controls, ensuring the Hub Governance and Controls are robust and implemented consistently;
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail;
- Deal effectively & compliantly with complaints (first point resolution);
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable;
- Own and manage the team development plan and to support through the provision of coaching, training and ongoing mentoring and feedback to individual team members in line with updating of the coaching tracker;
- Responsible for staff rostering, time sheets and scheduling of holidays and for ensuring hub staffing levels are appropriate to meet levels of customer traffic;
- Build relationships with key stakeholders such as Retail / Ops / IT.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have 3-7 years' previous financial services sales
- experience, preferably with sales management experience within Deposits, Mortgage
- Sales and Insurance;
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and
- professional manner;
- Has experience in supervision / coordination of activities;
- Strong Customer centric focus;
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving,
- exciting environment;
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.