AML Compliance Advisor
As a member of the AML team you will be involved in the following activities:
- Monitor the introduction of new or amended AML/CFT/FS compliance obligations as set out in relevant legislation, regulations, standards and best practice.
- Assess the impact of these and then initiate a process to make any required changes to practices, procedures and documentation.
- Provide advice and assistance on AML/CFT/FS compliance issues, especially the interpretation of relevant legislation, regulations and standards.
- Co-ordinate and deliver required education and training regarding the specified compliance domain and business areas.
- Update and maintain AML/CFT/FS Policies and Risk Assessments.
- Ensure compliance procedures are aligned to the rest of the Group.
- Investigate potentially suspicious transactions and report to the authorities, as appropriate.
- Prepare management information in respect of AML/CFT/FS.
- Liaise with external stakeholders, including local industry bodies, on AML/CFT/FS matters; and
- Collaborating with the Compliance team to continually improve your own performance and the performance of the Compliance team in its entirety.
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, who can work on their own and as part of team;
- Experience and knowledge of AML/CTF/FS legislation and best practice;
- Pragmatic, inquisitive, professional who is looking to further their career;
- Must operate with integrity and independence;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
Education and Experience:
- A professional and business / finance related 3rd level degree;
- LCOI or equivalent compliance qualification beneficial;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
Morgan McKinley are the on-site recruitment partners for KBC Ireland