Financial Planning Advisor in Dublin City Centre
KBC Bank Ireland plc ('KBC') is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Financial Planning Advisor will provide a high quality customer centric service to customers delivering outstanding sales performance and customer loyalty.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality face-to-face customer centric service to direct retail customers.
- Provide a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to customers.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- Generate retail cross sales leads. Coaching/mentoring of Hub staff to increase capability and generate higher level of advisory meetings.
- Operate to monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ensure procedures and compliance requirements including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks.
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable.
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- The successful candidate will typically have 4 years' financial services sales experience.
- Previous Bank Assurance sales experience essential.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving specific targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
Previous coaching/mentoring of team members to build sales capability.