Competitive salary plus benefits package including healthcare, pension and bonus
Sitting within the Supply Chain Team of a well-known global brand the Systems Analyst will report directly Customer Operations Manager. Your focus in this role is to maximise the efficient operation of the OTC process, utilising SAP in conjunction with a variety of reporting tools along with developing service levels through continuous improvement and operational collaboration.
The role will ideally suit someone with 2-3 years SAP Analyst or SAP Supply Chain Super User experience. You will have a natural curiosity for systems with a passion for continuous improvement and the ability to drive the implementation of change the team. In addition to system this role will involve daily interaction with multiple internal teams, assisting with issues and driving sub projects to resolution. Therefore, the ability to multi-task, handle pressure and excellent communication skills are essential to the role.
- Ensure smooth operation of the order to cash process in SAP
- Resolve daily operational system issues or escalate to centralised European support team where appropriate
- Manage and complete extensive regression testing for annual SAP upgrades
- Drive continuous improvement, implementing new functionality and ways of working where appropriate
- Provide a proactive contribution in the European network of key users and functional experts from other countries to drive continuous improvement for the benefit of the Irish market
- Document and maintain all technical processes and ways of working and provide training as required
- Analyse data provided by customer's online reporting tools and integrate into our internal systems & processes
- Manage the testing & implementation of new EDI interfaces with trade customers where required
- Support delivery of Business growth objectives by maximising supply of our products & increasing service levels
- Accurately manage and progress daily customer orders from input through to despatch & invoice in SAP
- Identify order variance to forecast or customer norms to assess impact on total company stocks and take appropriate action to safeguard supply
- Coordinate internally with all relevant functions and externally with trade contacts ranging from buyers to supply contacts to drive continuous in O2C process.
- Measure, report & present service level performance versus KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to Senior Management and Customers on a quarterly basis.
- A minimum of 2 years SAP Systems Analyst or SAP Super User experience
- Knowledge of SD & MM modules within SAP
- Strong interpersonal skills with good problem solving ability
- A pro-active creative thinker, willing to challenge existing processes and propose innovative solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office (particularly Excel i.e. Macros, Pivot tables, Slicers)
- Experience in BI (Business Intelligence) dashboards
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.