A leading online social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an Account Development Representative with additional languages.
Account Development Representative with one of the following languages: German, Polish, French, Italian or Portuguese with English.
This role involves qualifying sales leads across a broad portfolio of products, segments and regions for the Sales Development team.
As an Account Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying robust sales opportunities, profiling prospective customers, discovering their needs and driving new business for Sales.
You will be in a phone-based environment, where you will interact with customers primarily via outbound calls, this position will suit someone that has 1- 3 years experience within a telesales, outbound calling sales environment.
You will work towards individual targets, but will also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow the customer base across EMEA.
- Work towards assigned business and quarterly goals (KPIs) while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Work closely with Inside Sales, Field Sales and Marketing to identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Proactively engage/manage contacts within portfolio of accounts over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities, through cold calling and emails.
- Lead demand generation and self-prospecting activities within the territory and promote campaigns from planning to execution and analysis.
- Update and maintain prospect and customer data in Salesforce.com (CRM database).
- Manage leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and activities in Salesforce.com with high accuracy.
- Work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators like productivity, conversion rates, opportunities and pipeline.
- Provide Sales and Account Management teams with detailed call notes to ensure smooth opportunity handoff.
- Degree - BA/BS
- Junior experience of 1-3 years max.
- Experience in Sales, Telesales, Cold calling, Outbound calling and Sales development
- Experience in cold calling and successfully managing a large portfolio of accounts and contacts
- Working to specific targets/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excellent oral, written and verbal and telephone communication skills in English and one of the following languages German, Polish, French, Italian or Portuguese
- General IT skills: essential computer skills to navigate efficiently a computer-based job
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Desired - Previous experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS product
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM platforms is a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.