Junior Pensions Administrator Required for a Financial Services Organisation in Dublin South
Junior Pensions Administrator
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €30,000- €35,000
A growing financial services organisation is looking for a Junior Pensions Administrator to join their growing Employee Benefits team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to build and develop their career within Financial Services, investing in employees development is a core value here. If you have a great attitude and want to the next step in your career then we want to hear from you today.
- Handle a portfolio and the administration of Group Pension Schemes, along with risk and health insurance
- Act as a support to the consultants servicing client's needs
- Deal with in house queries
- Processing financial transactions and processing of monthly payments
- Deal with all third party service providers relevant to the portfolio including actuary firms, investment managers and other insurance companies
- Mailbox management and maintenance
- Ensure all documentation and statements relating to the benefit scheme are distributed
- Be accountable for scheme compliance in line with statutory requirements and company procedures
- Work as a key member of the administration team and work closely with the consultant team
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines and prioritise work load
- A background in pensions and pensions providers is desirable
- Working towards or completed IIPM or QFA exams
- Strong organisational skills
- Competent use of IT systems such as word, excel and document imaging.
Apply Online Today
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.