Excellent opportunity for an HR graduate looking to build a career in Industrial Relations
As a member of the Advisory team, you will receive training to represent members of the organisation on employment legislation queries. You will provide attention on an individual basis, providing professional advice and assisting the wider Industrial Relations Team in promoting the aims of the Organisation for the development of a caring, efficient and effective Service.
The successful candidate will be a Human resources or legal graduate looking to specialise in employment law. You will be self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Attend member calls, letters and emails on a rotational basis, providing the best service depending on the query, and escalating issues if necessary.
- Support members of the team on providing professional representation for members through grievances, disciplinary procedures and 3rd party negotiations.
- Develop material for members in relation to policies and procedures, employment law and other aspects relevant to the business of their practices, to stay informed with relevant matters or changes in policies.
- Development of material for the company website, for practice notes for members and for articles as required.
- Attendance at group meetings and delivery of presentations on different issues of relevance.
- Participation in activities to recruit and build membership for the team on an on-going basis.
- Relevant third level qualification in Human Resources or Legal
- Strong organisational, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.